HoodieTee Terms and Conditions
It is the duty of the customer to ensure you have the right and express permission of the copyright holder to reproduce the logo.
If in doubt we may ask for permission in writing.
If you place an order with HoodieTee Limited (HoodieTee) and a copyright issue is raised, the customer will cover any copyright claims and costs that HoodieTee may incur as a result of producing your order for personalised garments.
Copyright is a serious and a costly business.
If you have any doubt about copyright, please don’t ask us to process the order.
- Payment terms: payment with order; no orders will be produced till payment has cleared in our bank account or Paypal account including cheques.
- The supplier’s price list does not constitute an offer to supply goods therein and/or supply such goods at the prices indicated. The company reserves the right to alter prices and specifications of such goods at any time without notice and to withdraw goods similarly at any time without notice.
- The customer shall pay to the supplier a sum representing delivery costs in respect of goods supplied. At present, it is as detailed on this website. The supplier reserves the right to alter this sum from time to time in which event prior notice thereof will be given to the customer.
- The supplier will use its best endeavours to supply goods on or before any date specified but the company gives no guarantee or undertaking in respect thereof and unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by and from the supplier, time shall not be of the essence of any agreement for the supply of goods and the supplier shall not be liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly occasioned thereby. Any additional delivery costs incurred in such circumstances shall be charged to the customer, in addition to those normally incurred.
- Any faulty and/or damaged goods supplied should be returned to the supplier within 30 days of receipt with full and precise details as to the nature of any fault. The customer must in those circumstances produce the faulty or damaged goods so as to enable the supplier to inspect the same. In that event, any faulty or damaged goods will be repaired or replaced. Please note that no claim of faulty or damaged goods will be considered by the supplier after the expiration of 30 days and/or in the event that damaged goods are not returned as requested.
- In the event that the customer places an order with the supplier and thereafter cancels that order the supplier reserves the right to charge the customer for work done and materials ordered to fulfil that order. No cancellation will be permitted after the supplier has completed the order even though that may be prior to despatch or delivery thereof.
- Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the customer in the case of goods to be delivered otherwise than at the supplier premises at the time of delivery or if the customer wrongfully fails to take when the supplier has tendered delivery of such goods.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in any goods, or any other provision of these conditions, the property in the goods shall not pass to the customer until the suppliers has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of such goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by the supplier to the customer for which payment in full of the price of such goods and all other goods agreed to be sold by the supplier to the customer for which payment is then due.
- Until such time as the property in goods passes to the customer, the customer shall hold the goods as the supplier’s fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep the goods separate from those of the customer and third parties and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as the supplier’s property. Until that time the customer shall be entitled to re-sell or use the goods in the ordinary course of its business, but shall account to the supplier for the proceeds of sale or otherwise of the goods, whether tangible or intangible, including insurance proceeds, and shall keep all such proceeds separate from any monies or property of the customer and third parties and, in the case of tangible proceeds, properly stored, protected and insured.
- Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the customer and provided the goods are still in existence and have not been resold, the supplier shall be entitled at any time to require the customer to deliver up the goods to the supplier and, if the customer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the customer or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the same.
- The customer will receive proofs of design work. By accepting confirmation of proofs the customer accepts all legal responsibility for any errors present within the design and will be liable for any costs incurred in correcting such mistakes after the proof has been approved.
- Once HoodieTee have produced your embroidered or printed logo(s), the file(s) will be stored and will remain our property to be used in conjunction with our systems at any point in the future. The customer is not permitted to receive this intellectual property to provide to other companies to reproduce onto garments.
- All colour swatches shown on our website and in our marketing literature, are matched as closely as possible to represent the colour of the selected garment. However this cannot always be an exact representation due to various limiting factors such as personal screen resolutions and graphic display quality. Any customer complaints relating to the graphic swatch and actual garment colour will be non negotiable as we do offer a free plain sample service by sale or return, by which a customer can view a selected garment in the specified colour. The customer must accept responsibility in being satisfied in their chosen colours before placing the firm order.
- Personalised items cannot be returned for sizing issues. The customer must take responsibility for the size of their garments before confirming an order. HoodieTee provides sizing measurements of garments, and a pre-order plain sample service to assist this process.
- HoodieTee cannot also be held responsible for our courier failing to deliver for reasons such as no-one in to sign for the delivery, failure to find the address or due other reasons against their control such as weather condition, breakdown or accident.
We have the right to change these terms and conditions at anytime.